Re: pre-rc2 released

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2004-09-30 21:51]:
> pre-rc2 is released. I assembled this release using the daily image
> builds and the sid_d-i CD builds, so if you run one of these builds,

Sorry, it wasn't clear to me that the daily initrds would be used.
mips was about a week old, but I've updated it right now.  I think the
new initrd should be used but if that's not possible it's not a major
problem.

BTW, I'd do an upload of debian-installer a few days (or better yet, a
week, i.e now) before the real tc2 upload just to make sure that it
actually still compiles on all architectures.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com