Re: Daily builds for netboot don't ship kernel modules

Joey Hess wrote:
> Jérôme Warnier wrote:
> > I have an error with the daily buils of netboot for the last few days
> > stating that the kernel (2.6 on i386) modules are not available. Of
> > course, it cannot detect the disks and the installation cannot go further.
>
> Please give us the actual error message, tell us what media you
> downloaded from what url, and tell us what you were doing when you
> get the error message.

Oh, I missed the "netboot" in your subject. Please try to take more care
about what the acutal error message is and when you see it. The message
in question explains how you can correct this, FWIW. OR boot with
mirror/suite=unstable.

--
see shy jo