Re: unable to auto-partition with debconf preseed

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Joey Hess wrote:

> Paul Telford wrote:
> >   d-i     partman-auto/disk       string /dev/discs/disc0/disc
> >   d-i     partman-auto/choose_recipe      select All files in one partition (recommendedfor new users)
> >   d-i     partman/choose_partition        select Finish partitioning and write changes to disk
> >   d-i     partman/confirm                 boolean true
>
> Do you really not have a space between the "recommended" and the "for"?

I do, that was a copy-paste error in my email.  Sorry.

> You seem to lack a preseed item to tell it what to autopartition.

What's the syntax for specifying that?  I can't find it in your example
config.

Thanks,

--
Paul Telford | 1024D/431B38BA | pxt@debian.org | paul@droflet.net
       C903 0E85 9AF5 1B80 6A5F  F169 D7E9 4363 431B 38BA