Doubt about svn commits

Hi people,

Yesterday I've finished to translate and sync all Brazilian Portuguese install manual to svn repository.
As suggested by translation document, I've synced at beginning of translation all previous cvs
revision number with svn revision (with rev-update) and changed every "original version" header
to match the english translation).

I've worked with cvs for a long time, and all my changes have been commited using "svn ci file" and
"svn ci directory" (where are a lot o files translated inside directory). But after I've done all commit of
all stuff, I've seen that svn repository don't get updated with my commit.

Is another branch on svn server at svn.debian.org to get new commits and (only) after that, go to
the main svn debian-installer tree?

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva
gleydson@debian.org
gleydson@cipsga.org.br

Fortune:

Se macumba ganhasse jogo, o Campeonato Baiano terminava empatado.

--Neném Prancha, treinador e filósofo do futebol brasileiro.