Re: Debian Installer freezes on Toshiba

I was using the kernel 2.2.20 when installing the config.opts file follows
I was installing from floppy on a 3020ct

What other information do you need to fix this?

Thank you!
Brandon

#
# Local PCMCIA Configuration File
#

# System resources available for PCMCIA devices

include port 0x100-0x4ff, port 0x800-0x8ff, port 0xc00-0xcff
include memory 0xc0000-0xfffff
include memory 0xa0000000-0xa0ffffff, memory 0x60000000-0x60ffffff

# High port numbers do not always work...
# include port 0x1000-0x17ff

# Extra port range for IBM Token Ring
include port 0xa00-0xaff

# Resources we should not use, even if they appear to be available

# First built-in serial port
exclude irq 4
# Second built-in serial port
#exclude irq 3