Countrychooser not prompting for a country anymore

Frans, Joey...others

While testing the new countrychooser (built from trunk), I found that
it does not prompt for a country anymore at high priority.

I know that Frans makes most ofthis tests in expert mode, so that
should explain this..:-)

But, it seems that even at medium priority, the short list is not
displayed anymore...

I'll try to investigate but I have few time today.

I know that Joey is on his way back to USA. No idea if you, Frans,
will have time looking at this today....

Anyway, uploading countrychooser before this is sorted out would
probably be a bad idea.