Re: Countrychooser: seperate shortlist templates

> I've also shortened the name and used countrycodes as 'untranslated' values
> in the list. Joey requested this to make preseeding easier.

Certainly a good idea.

About preseeding, my ideas for localechooser were allowing preseeding
through the debian-installer/locale value so that one can preseed
language and country at the same time.

> This also required a change to lowmem and minor documentation changes.
>
> I hope you will be able to have a look at the changes, but Joey will test
> them also and may release them himself.

I'm not sure I'll have much time for testing. Certainly not today,
Sunday....

Alastair is in the process of modifying iso-codes and change the name
of "Macedonia". So, we'de better wait for the lastminute in order to
keep a change of having countrychooser use the new country names.