Re: translations status

Lì lunedì, 2004/09/20 alle 16:49, +0200, matt ha scritto:
> I just subscribed the mailing list, Hi all, I'm Matt, from Italy.
>
> I'm not that good at programming, so I don't think I will be very
> helpful in developing (well, unless it's just betatesting, you know,
> "try this program and tell us where the problems are", I think I can
> handle that :) ), but I can translate stuff from english into
> italian...I noticed the italian translation status scored 85%, so if
> you just tell me how can I help, I'll do my best.
>
> regards
> -matt-

Matt,
	first of all subscribe to debian-l10n-italian@lists.debian.org that is
the mailing list where all Debian italian translator coordinate their
work. Currently I am trying to let stage 1 to remain 100% and doing some
work on other stages. What is really outdated is the manual. If you like
to help with that is could be really good.

Ciao
sc

--
Stefano Canepa email: sc@linux.it - www: http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.