Installing without boot loader

Dear all,
	I tried d-i to setup a Debian GNU/Linux on a laptop where I have Fedora
Core 2 installed. As a test I decided to use FC2 boot loader so I  went
back to the menu and went on without a boot loader installed by d-i.
What I found is that, even if I know this is only for expert user,
dialogs explaning what to do to use another boot loader are not so
clear. I think that we can insert a better text. What do you think? Do I
need to open a bug with a patch of that text? Do you prefer to discuss a
little here?

Ciao
sc

--
Stefano Canepa email: sc@linux.it - www: http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.