uname -a: (didn't get to it), but it's an alpha EV56 'miata'
Date: sept 13, 2004
Method: booted from CD using SRM console

Machine: Digital Personal Worstation 500a
Processor: DEC alpha EV56 500MHz
Memory: 384 Mb
Root Device: SCSI, 4,2 Gb, /dev/sda
Root Size/partition table: (tried different combinations)
/ on /dev/sda3 3,5 Gb
/boot on /dev/sda1 50mb
swap on /dev/sda4 512mb

Output of lspci and lspci -n: (?)

Base System Installation Checklist:
[O] = OK, [E] = Error (please elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it

Initial boot worked:    [OK]
Configure network HW:   [OK]
Config network:         [OK]
Detect CD:              [OK]
Load installer modules: [OK]
Detect hard drives:     [OK]
Partition hard drives:  [OK]
Create file systems:    [OK]
Mount partitions:       [OK]
Install base system:    [OK]
Install boot loader:    [OK]
Reboot:                 [E]

Comments/Problems:

As stated above, first reboot tries to reboot of CD.
When booting from HD, a Kernel Panic occurs on the Qlogic Driver.
Hardware is OK, since it boot with kernel 2.2 and I had redhat 7.1 alpha
on there for 2 years.