Re: read-edid is not on first disc

Am Donnerstag, 23. September 2004 23:16 schrieb Joey Hess:
> Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> > Obviously, the setup (after reboot and after installing mdetect) wants to
> > install something (don't know what because it is not displayed) but
> > read-edid is not on the first disc.
>
> Which disk might that be, downloaded from what url?

Official CD1 for Sparc download per jigdo at 2004-09-21. Jigdo told me that
the checksum is ok and that the creation of the image was complete.

I also was not asked if I want to use http instead of CD although network
(DHCP) and internet access was available.

I am not quite sure what it wanted to install that requires read-edid. It
wasn't displayed.

HS

        oder über pgp.net