partman needs testing

The recent changes to partman after rc1 have introduced a lot of bugs
that have been found over the past week. This has included the various
problems with it not finding drives that everyone saw, and also problems
with reiserfs and xfs support being broken. I'm worried that there are
more new bugs in this updated version of partman, and I don't know at
this point if it's suitable to be in the next d-i release.

So this is a call for anyone who can to test partman in the daily
builds. We need to not only do automated partitioning tests, but manual
partitioning and try all the little nooks and corners and strange
combinations that are not often tried and make sure it works at least as
well as it did in rc1. Thanks.

--
see shy jo