Re: partman needs testing

In my own testing, root on ext3 and reiserfs works now, and xfs, jfs,
ext2 are all usable (not tested as root filesystems). The new tunable
parameters for ext2/3 work, but I did find some odd problems resulting
from using other than the defaults (things like 4 mb inodes making it
very easy to run out of inodes). The mount parameter dialogs seem to
work, but I have not tested them thuroughly.

Root on lvm also works ok no tweaking needed now BTW.

--
see shy jo