RE: How to install without parted?

I am not afraid of learning, I know that I still have to learn much.
I would do it if I had nothing else to do today.
I appreciate the great work all of you are doing, and the time you spend
on making Debian happen. But not everyone can do this - I hope I will be
able to do more in a near future than I can today.

Best regards,

Matthias