Re: Preseed file not working

On September 1, 2004 01:26 am, Joey Hess wrote:

> I suspect that the preseeding preseeded the next step in base-config to
> "finish the install", and then base-config walked on to the next menu
> item. Problem is it didn't actually run all the other menu items. Try
> deleting base-config/main-menu from your files and see if that improves
> matters.

Unfortunately the machine used for this testing is being deployed today (and
installed right now).  I can do more tests with the preseeding on future
hardware but it won't be today and most likely won't be until this weekend at
the earliest.

BTW, what do you mean by "Try deleting base-config/main-menu from your files",
I'm not that familiar with the installer so I'm not certain where I'd find
the file you mention.

Thanks
--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/