d-i and USB drives

I'm playing with one of my toys: I have a Laptop drive, and I'm booting all the installers I can lay my hands on to see what can't find it.

d-i does (I think it's the April beta), but calling it "SCSI" is going to cause confusion, esp with any new to Linux.

I like the fact you give some info about the drives: I've just failed the FreeBSD installer because it gives me the choice of "ad0" and "da0," with no explanation.

However, I expect a n00b would be confused with either.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait