Re: Apology re mail probs

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 04:12:42PM +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
> The author of the program has asked me to offer his apologies. Full
> details attached (unless there's an attachment stripper in effect).

Thanks for this John.  It looks as if we've now had a full apology from
Frank Carmickle and a full apology from the ASK program author.  It is
not normal practice for Debian to purge mail lists - I wonder if we can
ask for the duplicates to be removed from the archive so that the people
mirroring and gatewaying the messages don't have to archive 800 messages
we/they don't need.  It doesn't put either Frank or Marco Paganini in a
good light - but it looks as though it was an honest mistake.  We've all
learnt something :)

All the best to all the list,

Andy