Re: RE/FW: Please stop sending me emails

peter green wrote:

it may have been caused by admin action on his side

during the height of the problem i sent a rather strongly worded email to
abuse@uwo.ca about the issue and it may be that they have taken action to
disable his broken mail system

I also send mail to abuse@ several relevant places, including a real name (in case our friend was abuse) that I obtained with whois.

However, this error arose through broken Python code (which may be ASK); I'd expect administrative action might result in ASK being banned for the moment.

The author thinks the problem should not happen (though it's worth noting that the version in use is betaware), and ask whether F changed. Unless F's mail works, he's not going to find out.

I'm cc'ing abuse so he knows there's an ongoing problem. Doubtless Abuse can get all the details he wants from the archive. I've still got a few hundred originals he can have if he needs more.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait