Re: Re: Intel Hance Rapid SATA-RAID

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 01:50:55PM -0700, Sengen Prasomsouk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bother you again, I just downloaded the rc1 which labeled
> sarge-i386-netinst.iso. I burned it into a CD, but for some reasons it's
> NOT bootable. Did I miss out on anything  or do need to copy other programs
> to make it bootable?

You need to burn it to CD as image. Your CD-burning program may
recognise the .iso ending and do the right thing, or you need to
choose the correct way to burn it. If you list the files in the CD and
it shows sarge-i386-netinst.iso then you copied the file to the CD and
that will not boot.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI