Re: Can't access Alioth SVN repositories

> Thank you for your offer, but it's already commited. Regarding the
> "master file" system, I need to read the docs before trying to use this
> new system.

On your side, the consequence on the work is quite simple : you just
work on packages/po/pt_BR.po and do not care about single packages
files anymore.

All the in/out magic is handled by l10n-sync which is periodically
launched on my system.

> BTW, do you know if seppy's status pages are working for the current
> translation statistics ? I saw some string changes done some days ago
> but seppy's pages for my language is telling that my 1st stage
> translations are only 6% done.

They should work. If they don't we probably need to ping seppy....

> Is there a place where I could check the translation status for my
> language ?

Seppy's pages when they're not broken..:-)