Re: Can't access Alioth SVN repositories

Quoting Andre Luis Lopes (andrelop@debian.org):

> Also, I can't log in to shell.alioth.debian.org using my
> username/password anymore. Prior to the recent Alioth problems I was
> able to log in to this machine just fine.
>
> How should I contact about this issue ? I have some minor translations

Try debian-admin@lists.debian.org and of course provide as much
details as possible.

Konstantinos also has problem for login to alioth. I don't know if he
solved them...

> fixes to be checked into d-i SVN repository and this issue is preventing
> me from doing so.

In any case, send me the updates so that I can commit them. BTW, if
you want me to switch pt_BR to the "master file" system, just tell me.