Backup repository while Alioth is down?

Alioth is down since the beginning of the evening of last
Thursday. It's Saturday morning here now an it is still down.

We're losing lots of developers work power because of this and the
development is stucked.

As I haven't read any statement from Alioth admins (maybe looking at
the wrong place, no idea), I have no idea about when the server will
come up.

Isn't it time for thinking about a replacement repository or does
someone have news about alioth's future?