[l10n] Please do NOT migrate to single file without warning me

Dear D-I translators,

Please avoid migrating to a single PO file in packages/po without
notifying me.

Currently, doing so without special care triggers output-l10n-changes
to report the given language updated for ALL packages.

I'm in the process of thinking to a migration script which would avoid
this, so even if it looks like just running gettext-helper, please
don't migrate without notifying me....

I'm now opened to new languages using this new system on a volunteer
basis, but currently let me do the initial job.

Thanks you for your cooperation.