Re: Successful install with latest current image 20040816

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 09:31:27PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> Subject says it all: aboot stanza appears correct: 2.4.26 works
> - just installing x-window-system and kde on my PWS433AU - scsi with
> qlogicisp now working perfectly.

Yes, it turns out that the fixed kernel image package simply didn't make
it into sarge in time for the rc1 CD builds.  So this bug will
automatically be fixed for rc2.

businesscard and netboot images for rc1 should be immune to this bug.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer