Email me back

--------=_NextPart_000_%RND_NUM_c.x

Visit =F5ur site to =E3ccess the l=E3rgest database of the web of
h=F5t married l=E3dies looking for fun than =E3ny =F5thers s=ECtes on
the net. Only 1$ t=F5 j=F5in ! We are not talking about buying a car here
its only one buck.

http://www.datethebestladies.com/685265/lonelywifepersonals/fullpage.html

Life, Force, and Beauty, must to all impart,
And the moonlight flowing over all.
Art from that Fund each just Supply provides,
And mark that Point where Sense and Dulness meet.
But oft in those, confin'd to single Parts.
Loveliest of trees the cherry now Is hung with bloom along the bough
Tho' meant each other's Aid, like Man and Wife.
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.
In other Parts it leaves wide sandy Plains;
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,

To the belfry chamber overhead,
But as the slightest Sketch, if justly trac'd,
By her just Standard, which is still the same:
Those half-learn'd Witlings, num'rous in our Isle,

you think this is evil ?

http://www.datethebestladies.com/emms/preference/control.php

Life, Force, and Beauty, must to all impart,
"'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door,
Not only bounded to peculiar Arts,
Each burns alike, who can, or cannot write,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore?",

--------=_NextPart_000_%RND_NUM_3.q--