Re: Remove of mdrun from mdadm package

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:48:19 +0200, Mario Joußen wrote:
> Is a mdadm.conf created by the debian installer? If not, is it possible
> to create it? Should I wait with removing mdrun until the sarge release?

Yes, but currently it's not copied into /etc/mdadm. I had no time to test
that it works. Now that mdrun works for 2.6 again, do you think any
specific shortcoming of it really makes a difference for possible installs
of Debian?

I will test it if you come up with a good reason to remove mdrun :)

--
Joshua Kwan