Re: cardmgr start message during base install (extra packages)

[Per Olofsson]
> And here's an (untested) patch which also adds policy-rc.d
> support. Furthermore it corrects a problem in your patch: it runs
> cleanup code if apt-get fails.

I submitted a new bug report against di-utils with your patch
included.  Someone with more time then me should test it and commit it
when it is working.

(And discover1 should probably be changed to use one of these methods
as well, to avoid it trying to load modules inside /target/.)