cdebconf - enhancements

Hi folks

Anyone following the commit messages should have seen my commits to a
branch of cdebconf.

This version adds the following features:
- It is possible to specify the configfile and much more on the command
  line, this makes tests much easier.
- It uses unix sockets for backend communication. This is needed for
  the next feature.
- It implements X_TERMINAL. It makes it possible to use non-debconf
  programs on any frontend, even if it is not possible to access
  stdin/stdout. The implementation uses one feature of unix sockets:
  file descriptor passing, this makes the implementation easy but
  unusable from shell code.

The other changes was cleanup.

Maybe some people have some spare time to test the changes as I intend
to begin to merge them back.

Bastian

--
Is truth not truth for all?
		-- Natira, "For the World is Hollow and I have Touched