Introduction

Hi,

This is probably as good a place to start introducing myself eh ? :)

I'm James Mills (aged: 22) of Australia, QLD. I am currently studying
Software Engineering at Griffith University.

I have now used Debian for almost 4 years and run various Debian
Routers, Servers and Desktop machines (only on Intel based systems).

I have experience/skills in the following areas:
* Programming (C, Pascal, ObjPascal, Python, PHP) and quite a few other
  (not frequently used languages).
* Project work (currently involved in a year long university project for
  an outside client)
* Tools: vim, cvs, subversion, sed, grep, etc... Fairly familer with
  most command-line/curses based applications.

That's about it I guess, anything else would be non-related to Debian
GNU/Linux.

I do intend to get involved with the Development of Debian, I guess this
is one of the first steps... What's the process of contributing to the
Debian Installer project ? Are there SubVersion credentials to obtain ?

Look forward to working with you all,

cheers
James

--