Lowmem broken on S/390

Using one of today's svn builds, trying to install S/390 in a low memory
configuration (32M) fails: control characters that don't make sense to
the 3270 terminal are spewed across the screen, effectively obscuring
whatever it's trying to tell me, and the installation appears to hang.
I don't have time today to debug it and figure out what's actually going
on, but getting rid of the terminal handling in the S/390 case and
treating it as a dumb, dumb, dumb serial console for lowmem install
would probably be a good start in order to see where it's getting stuck.

Adam