installation howto now in the manual

I've merged the installation howto into the manual as an appendix. I
think this benefits both documents. The howto is now written in docbook,
can be translated with the rest of the manual, can link to parts of the
manual for details, and can have architecture-specific parts. The manual
gets a streamlined and easy to read tour through it, which will be more
approachable to lots of users than the whole thing.

I've updated the build of the manual on alioth to include this. Since
the howto is now arch-specific, here are a few links:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apb.html
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.powerpc/apb.html
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.s390/apb.html

BTW, I think the manual is now at least accurate, if not well organised or
easy to follow, for i386. Other arches probably have large amounts of
boot-floppies cruft, I know i386 used to.

--
see shy jo