my first impressions of your installer

i was installing this in vmware using the daily snapshot floppies

after getting round the low memory bug i mentioned a day or so ago (now
apparently fixed) by giving the virtual machine more ram i progressed with
the install without too many problems however i noticed the following

1: in the after reboot setup the virtual machine failed the first time
(nothing to do with debian its a known hdd problem windows side) when i
booted and went into the after reboot setup again the installer told me the
source was failing all the time. I eventually read the actual error from apt
and it gave me a dpkg command which i wen't to a shell and gave but the
error from the installer was anything but helpfull

2: there was no mention of contrib or non-free.

3: unlike with woody i needed the network drivers floppy

4: there is no development task

5: there was no mention of secuirty updates (is this because the secuirty
updated for sarge aren't aranged yet?)

6: the timezone selection what very american centric like i had to go
(american menu)-(world menu)-(european menu)

---