Re: Debian Installer string freeze and translation status report

Il sab, 2004-07-24 alle 08:29, Christian Perrier ha scritto:
> Some news from the Debian Installer string freeze as of 07/24 03:00UTC
[....]
> My concern are
> Swedish (André unreachable, mailbox full),
> Italian (all translators roasting in Adriatic beaches?)

Right there :-)

I spent some days waiting for a feedback from all translators, but
nobody answered. Early this morning I sent a second email where I said
that I will update every 1st stage translation tomorrow, if nobody
object. So hopefully, italian will reach 100% tomorrow.

Bye,
Giuseppe