Re: Partition type selection with sarge installer

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:26:51PM +0200, Andreas Janssen wrote:

> I told the installer to make the changes, and it did create a new ext3
> file system on the partition,

Partman created the ext3 file system, but didn't write the partition
table. I already fixed this bug on my computer but I haven't tested the
fix enough so I have not commited.

For now the work around is to make any change in the partition table.
For example you can remove a partition and recreate it afterwards.  Or
you can simply toggle the bootable flag of the bootable partition off
and then back on.  In this way partman will think that the partition
table is changed and will write it to the disk.

Anton Zinoviev