Re: 20040719 i386 sid_d-i netinst 2.6 nearly OK (ru_RU)

Quoting Eugeniy Meshcheryakov (eugen@univ.kiev.ua):

> For Russian (and Ukrainian and Serbian) console-tools should setup
> keyboard. To verify this you can press <Ctrl+Shift> and try to enter
> some symbols. d-i does not install console-data at all for Russian
> during first stage, so it is installed and configured during second stage.

I forgot to mention that I did choose a french keyboard in 1st stage.

So, I don't know what really happens in such case, indeed...

Anyway, there *is* a keyoard handling problem somewhere. See #260496