Re: Use net-install cd as rescue?

Xavier Leoncini wrote:

Sorry to bother I was wondering if it is possible to use the CD net install with the beta 4 as a rescue disk I had to make a dual boot with some windows and cannot get debian to boot back.
I needed a rescue CD the other day and the best I had to hand was a Fedora Core rescue CD. As I had to resuce a RHL system that seemed somwhat approbriate, but it transpired it couldn't recscue either the RHL system on hdb or Debian on hda (where the real problem was).

Finally I resorted to grub on a floppy.

grub on the CD would be tee riffic!! If it's bootable, I can boot anything with Grub.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait