Re: timeline for next release

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 12:56:36PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> Release managers, could you show all of us a plan of Sarge release?
> I saw http://release.debian.org/sarge.html, but it looks internal
> document or draft, not official statement.

I've been away for the weekend and am still catching up on vast volumes
of e-mail as well as needing to do some paid work :-), but I've asked
Steve if we can agree a time to sit down for an hour or two and bash out
a plan.

Informally, I think the 31 July release of d-i should be very close to
the last release for sarge, with the only changes before release being
small, non-invasive tweaks for high-severity bugs.