Help me test new pcmcia-cs

Hello,

I have created a new version of pcmcia-cs now which defaults to not
bringing up new interfaces with ifup. However, I am not currently on
an ethernet connection, so I'm unable to test it. I'm therefore asking
for your help with this. The package is available at [1]. You'll have
to build it yourself because of my limited bandwith, but it hasn't too
many dependencies. You'll have purge the old version or remove
/etc/default/pcmcia to get the new default.

Thanks.

[1] http://dsv.su.se/~pelle/tmp/pcmcia/

--
Pelle