Mirror chooser

Hello.

I've recently decided to test "sarge" installer (namely
20040430/images/monolithic/2.6/mini.iso). I think that the "choose
mirror" dialog has a usability issue: when I choose "enter
information mannualy", installer tries to use http protocol by
default. I think that user should be able to choose ftp/http here
(instead of being made to go back to the main installer menu and
reenter the dialog from the very beginning, where choice is possible,
which is not intuitive at all).

Regards.

PS. Sorry, I could not find proper package in Debian BTS, so I could
not file this as a bug.

--
Roman S Dubtsov