Partitioning

Hello!
I have a remastered Knoppix quite a bit and now i would like to run the
partitioning steps from the original Debian installation once i have booted
up my Knoppix distribtion.

Is there a way to _implement_ only the partitioning steps?

Reason:
I made a debian installation which i want to clone easily. Therefore i made
a small bootable linux (knoppix) where i put my tared installation image on
it.
Now i need to partition the pc i booted with my knoppix installation.
Thats why i subscribed to this list. Cause i want to use the nice
partitioning dialog from the normal debian install system.
I hope i explained it well enough.

Where will i have to look for that? Can you point me to more infos?

Thanks Mario

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl