Re: USB Problems

After 3 people told me to note the date, I looked at my download logs
and I was correct, it was TC1.  The URL I downloaded from is:

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/tc1/sarge-i386-netinst.iso

Now, how can I go about getting this working.  I saw a few emails from
Karl Hegbloom about USB keys, so USB enclosed hard drives can't be too
far away.  I want to get this up and working because it's a good
middle ground for people that don't want to erase Windows because they
don't want to take that plunge just yet but want something more
hands-on than say VMware.  Thanks, Nate.