New VmWare version available

People using VmWare 4.x for Debian Installer tests may want to upgrade
to the latest 4.5.2 version, which is now available for a few days.

It offers a quite useful Boot Menu option in the virtual BIOS which
prevents switchig the boot order in the BIOS settings for switching
from a CD boot to a HD boot when using a virtual CD pointing on an ISO
image.

The upgrade is free for licensed VmWare 4.x users.

Besides these few new features, I have noticed that I have less
problems for compiling the vmware drivers with an host using the 2.6.6
kernel.

Upgrades are available at www.vmware.com and, NO, this is not free
software..:-)