ssh support for notebooks :)

Hi,

I am wondering if ssh can be supported for normal d-i initrd too.

Most importantly, scp.

This is because many new PC comes without floppy to save failed install
except to USB or HDD.  SCP makes it easy to copy the log.  This should
make failed install easier to debug as long as network is alive.

At lease inclusion of some ssh package to the pool/* will be nice for
netinst CD.

I am wondering where should I file this wishlist.

Osamu

PS: Did I miss alternatives such as ftp-client?  I did not see it.