Hacking the debian-installer ISO image

Hi,

After reporting bug, I felt at a loss since I had hard time making
a small simple modification to the ISO image.

I did some research and summarized it as:

http://people.debian.org/~osamu/hackdi

Hacking the debian-installer ISO image

Abstract

This document intends to provide a simple guide for hacking the
debian-installer ISO image without learning how the official
debian-installer ISO images are made. This should provide you with
skills on making small modification or debugging on the
debian-installer.
This document is created as my personal reminder. I also neglect all the
glory details of debian-installer and all non-i386 architectures for
simplicity. I have to confess that my computer knowledge is quite
limited.  Thus, use this document with caution.

Osamu