Re: Support for bi-directional languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi...) now completely included in Debian Installer

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 01:28:21PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I'll make an official announcement on -devel and -i18n as soon as we
> confirm that the sid_d-i images are OK with BiDi and as soon as you
> confirm me that the screenshot indeed show readable Arabic and Hebrew
> (Arash, I didn't make Farsi screenshots yet as the work you already
> translated hasn't currently been put into uploaded udebs)

Well, consider it confirmed that sid_d-i is doing bidi and shaping for
powerpc already. :)  (Confirmation of the readability will have to be
left to someone else. :)

Cheers,
--
Steve Langasek