Re: Intro & problem: 8139too TX timeout in sarge installer

also sprach Paul Gear <paul@gear.dyndns.org> [2004.06.17.2315 +0200]:
> Thanks for the reply.  How do i install the 2.6 kernel?  Is there a way
> to do that from the install CD?

Yes, please type 'linux26' at the boot: prompt (right after the
BIOS).

> Also, i used 'testing' in /etc/apt/sources.list where you have
> 'sarge'. Is that wrong?

No, that's right. I suggest replacing it though. Until sarge is
officially released, testing == sarge.

`. `'`