Re: PPP / PPPoE / APT sources

Quoting martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org):

> Maybe the CD-ROM as APT source thing makes sense since I am using
> the netinst image, but the other two are confusing.

Your guess is right. Try with businesscard images.

> How can I configure PPP and/or PPPoE to be used for the
> installation?

Lower debconf priority (medium or maybe low). You should have an
option for configuring PPP in base-config at 2nd stage (this is why we
included that damn pppconfig thing int translation statistics....).

pppconfig is called...supposedly for configuring a PPP
connection. After this, I don't know if "pon" is called, however.

I think that this option has not been very widely tested.