PPP / PPPoE / APT sources

Hi all,

While writing a book, I am making a set of screenshots of
debian-installer, which will be publicly available when done. In the
interest of completeness, I would like to include as many features
as possible. However, trying the beta4, the netboot image from
20040616, as well as the sid_images from 20040615 and 20040616,
I could find not a single reference to PPP, PPPoE, or allowing me to
use the CD-ROM as an APT source.

Maybe the CD-ROM as APT source thing makes sense since I am using
the netinst image, but the other two are confusing.

How can I configure PPP and/or PPPoE to be used for the
installation?

PS: Please CC me on replies!

`. `'`