Re: How much mem is low, exactly?

W. Borgert wrote:

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 01:24:40PM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
- There is room for improvement: Some tools were installed
 without my consent/need: os-prober, lilo-installer,
 nobootloader - I can't remember all, sorry.  Also I'm

Now I tried again: reiserfs and xfs are downloaded as well,
but I did not select those!

Cheers, WB

it's because os-prober depends on xfs, ext3, reiserfs,...

but even in lowmem mode, i don't want to play with dependencies. so if a module depends on others, d-i will load them.

but now we can check if dependencies for all udebs are 'really' dependencies, not just suggests.
i don't know os-prober, but i think it do not depend on fs modules

sylvain