Re: grub doesn't boot after lowmem install

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 02:05:34PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Right, but it still seems to be a bios issue, it's unable to access all
> of the drive. They never really fix this, just push the problem back

What is the solution?  Use LILO?  I had LILO on that machine
before, so it still should work.  Only problem: I don't like
to go through the installation process again, as it takes
hours.  Can I just install LILO over GRUB without finding
myself in the partioner?

Cheers, WB